I’m calling this angry Monday… Needless to say, the silicone I left to set over the weekend did not set. The scales I was using are really unreliable and I think I put way too much catalyst in.
So I had to re-do that section of sculpt and the mould. Boring and a waste of time.
Not to mention the hinges I left drying… One popped off the moment I tried to open the box. Amazing Monday morning.
But I did eventually get the hinges on. (You can also see that I have managed to paint and varnish the playing board. Didn’t take too many pictures of it yet as I’d like to wait until it’s properly completed.)
Finally stuck down the fastcast resin board to the inner box.
And after I re-sculpted the little ring that fits around the green resin in the centre I made a silicone mould and got the casts done.
Will be spraying them silver tomorrow and fitting them onto the board. Also need to get the magnets into the playing pieces and paint them up.
Thank god angry Monday is over. Roll on productive Tuesday.