Jumanji Board- recent progress
So after the bank holiday I’ve managed to get on with some more work on the Jumanji board.
The cast of the ‘board’ and the pattern on the front of the box actually came out with quite a few air bubbles in them. So today was the laborious task of filling and sanding the intricate details
I finally decided it was time to stain the wood darker. I used Brywax- this is the result. Think it looks really good, quite like the fact you can see all the scratches and marks left by sanding. Makes it look old and worn. 🙂
I also worked on the compartments today. Got them attached into the box. Ignore the glue seeping out :-p haven’t got round to tidying it up yet.
Had a little set up of how it’s looking so far. Really happy with the green resin for the middle and the sizes of the playing pieces.
2 weeks to go… I’ll keep you posted.